Saturday, November 9, 2013

Conclusion of the Art of Tablesetting Exhibit 2013

For the first time, I am thrilled to have participated as a designer in the exhibit, The Art of Tablesetting 2013 at the Rahr West Art Museum.  For the last three years, my sister and I have viewed the exhibit and made it a wonderful relaxing day to spend with each other as sisters.  This year we, of course, kept the tradition, but also jointly participated in designing a beach theme tablescape.  It was an honor and a wonderful opportunity to share some creativity.   I thought you might like to view it.  The beach theme tablescape was entitled, Lake Michigan.  (It was a tribute to the serenity and beauty of Lake Michigan.)  I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as we had enjoyed putting it together for the display.




No comments:

Post a Comment